‘Why I don’t want kids outside wedlock’ – Toke Makinwa
Popular Nigerian media personality, Toke Makinwa, has revealed why she doesn’t want to have children outside wedlock.
The media personality made this known while fielding some questions from her followers via her Instagram story.
When asked if she welcomes the idea of having kids without getting married, Toke revealed that she doesn’t want to have children outside marriage because she would want them to have a life she never had while growing up.
She also revealed that she lost her parents at a very tender age adding that she wouldn’t want her own kids to go through the same thing she went through.
She, however, didn’t say that she was against the idea for other women or those who had children outside wedlock but noted that she is still hopeful of finding love again.
“I definitely want to get married again. Losing both my parents at 8 hurt so much.
“I’ll like my kids to have the life I never had while growing up. Hopefully the universe sends me a good man,” she wrote.
Baba Ijesha: Davido was accused of murder, I didn’t judge him – Yomi Fabiyi
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: The Big Hash – Better Late Than Never (Cover Artwork & Tracklist)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Sarkodie – Jamz (ZIP FILE)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Vector – Teslim: The Energy Still Lives In Me (ZIP FILE)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Various Artists – Black Panther: Wakanda Forever – Music From and Inspired By (ZIP FILE)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Takeoff – The Last Rocket (ZIP FILE)