Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele-Bello has weighed in on the drama happening at BBNaija Reunion show.
The reunion show which started days ago is supposed to be about reconciliation but it seems to be breeding hatred and disrespect among housemates.
The first day of the show saw Dorathy, Wathoni exchange unpleasant words at each other, which resulted in Wathoni revealing Dorathy gave Brighto a blow job.
It didn’t end there as Tolanibaj took over the next day calling Vee a drop out and a witch while threatening to beat her up.
Her insults were met with criticisms from fans who described her as uncouth and condescending.
Also, Yesterday’s show was not left out as Kaisha who seemed to be offended by Neo stormed out in anger after he denied never asking her for a kiss.
Funke Akindele on Thursday morning took to her Twitter page disclosing her displeasure at the behavior being displayed by housemates on national TV.
According to her, she has lost interest in watching the reunion show because it is full of too much disrespect and hatred.
Her tweet read:
“Chai!! Too much hate, anger, jealousy, bluntness, disrespect. I beg I no watch again!! I no wan enter television dey fight.”
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: The Big Hash – Better Late Than Never (Cover Artwork & Tracklist)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Sarkodie – Jamz (ZIP FILE)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Vector – Teslim: The Energy Still Lives In Me (ZIP FILE)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Various Artists – Black Panther: Wakanda Forever – Music From and Inspired By (ZIP FILE)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Takeoff – The Last Rocket (ZIP FILE)