Barcelona keep on working to try and cut down their excessive wage bill. In order to do that they will have to offload some of the big name players, as is the case with Miralem Pjanic.
According to ‘Il Tempo’, the Bosnian’s agent offered the player to Roma a few days ago, but Jose Mourinho’s side have ruled out every possibility of negotiating with him. The reason for which involves the high price of the deal, given that Pjanic earns around 15 million euros a season.
What Barcelona are trying to do is secure a loan deal, as a potential sale is reportedly off the table given that his fee would rise as high as 45 million, according to information from ‘Marca’.
Last season, Pjanic started just 13 matches and was far from playing the star role that he enjoyed in Turin with Juventus. With the ‘Vecchia Signora’, transfer fees were inflated in a deal that included Arthur in order to balance the books. Now, he remains one of the hardest players to get out of the club.
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: The Big Hash – Better Late Than Never (Cover Artwork & Tracklist)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Sarkodie – Jamz (ZIP FILE)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Vector – Teslim: The Energy Still Lives In Me (ZIP FILE)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Various Artists – Black Panther: Wakanda Forever – Music From and Inspired By (ZIP FILE)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Takeoff – The Last Rocket (ZIP FILE)