Manchester United academy prodigy James Garner could reportedly be at the centre of a transfer tussle for his loan signature this summer’s transfer market, with a number of top-flight sides keen on taking him for next term.
He had a pair of Championship loans last campaign, first heading out on loan to Watford before then signing for Nottingham Forest in January.
The midfielder was in particularly impressive form at the City Ground outfit with his assured showings from a deep-lying attacking midfielder role a rare highlight in an otherwise disappointing campaign for Forest.
Unsurprisingly, then, Chris Hughton said to be keen to take the United ace out on loan again – but they are likely to face stern competition.
As Nottinghamshire Live report, Garner’s entourage has claimed that Rangers, Brighton Hove Albion and Norwich City are also interested in securing James’ services, and the Red Devils are likely to favour a PL loan this summer.
He has made seven first-team appearances for the English giants so far. His first major involvement with the first-team squad came back in 2018 when he travelled to the pre-season campaign in the United States with the team.
James was then named on the bench for the club’s final Champions League group stage match versus Valencia – but was an unused sub.
His debut finally came later on in the 2018/19 term as a late sub for Fred in United’s win over Crystal Palace in the Premier League.
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: The Big Hash – Better Late Than Never (Cover Artwork & Tracklist)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Sarkodie – Jamz (ZIP FILE)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Vector – Teslim: The Energy Still Lives In Me (ZIP FILE)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Various Artists – Black Panther: Wakanda Forever – Music From and Inspired By (ZIP FILE)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Takeoff – The Last Rocket (ZIP FILE)