In a market which has not seen major signings up to now, Harry Kane and Jack Grealish are two of the players wanted by Pep Guardiola’s Man City.
The English striker for Tottenham is the club’s main target, but the Aston Villa midfielder is also liked a lot by Man City’s board.
The big problem is that both transfers will cost millions. However, it seems like City are willing to splash the cash out on both footballers.
According to information from ‘The Athletic’, Man City are planning on signing both stars this summer and they are willing to spend around 250 million euros.
As well as signing players, City are planning to get a good amount of money by selling footballers.
Among the players who could leave this summer are the likes of Laporte, Mahrez, Gabriel Jesus and Bernardo Silva. They will all be allowed to leave if an important offer comes for them to allow for two star England players to arrive.
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: The Big Hash – Better Late Than Never (Cover Artwork & Tracklist)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Sarkodie – Jamz (ZIP FILE)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Vector – Teslim: The Energy Still Lives In Me (ZIP FILE)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Various Artists – Black Panther: Wakanda Forever – Music From and Inspired By (ZIP FILE)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Takeoff – The Last Rocket (ZIP FILE)