Kylian Mbappé, arguably the hottest property in football today, only has 12 months left on his contract. He has shown no interest in renewing. To be honest, it’s remarkable this isn’t an even bigger story.
The PSG ownership remain publicly in denial about the prospect of losing Mbappé, least of all on a free, but they are edging ever closer to watching it become a reality.
To see an £130 million investment leave for nothing, without even a Champions League title to show for his time at the club, would be disastrous for the project. Agreeing to a sale this summer thus begins to look like the only plausible option — and Real Madrid and Liverpool are ‘on alert’.
Liverpool’s German manager Jurgen Klopp (L) celebrates with Liverpool’s English midfielder James Milner after the English Premier League football match between Liverpool and Crystal Palace
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: The Big Hash – Better Late Than Never (Cover Artwork & Tracklist)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Sarkodie – Jamz (ZIP FILE)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Vector – Teslim: The Energy Still Lives In Me (ZIP FILE)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Various Artists – Black Panther: Wakanda Forever – Music From and Inspired By (ZIP FILE)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Takeoff – The Last Rocket (ZIP FILE)