Manchester United winger, Amad Diallo, has spoken about his preferred playing position.
However, the 18-year-old insists he is “ready for everything”, in a bid to get more competitive game time.
Diallo finally arrived at Old Trafford in January, with a deal put in place with Atalanta during the summer transfer window of 2020.
The Ivorian has made a few Premier League and Europa League appearances and is ready to challenge the likes of Mason Greenwood and Daniel James for his favoured role on the right flank.
He told the UTD Unscripted series: “I play here like I played in Italy. Obviously, coaches set up teams in different ways but playing wide-right here, having freedom, having to attack and defend.
“In Italy, it is a case of go and attack but then defend and it is the same here. I see myself more as a wide-right player, but I have always said that, in football, you should never have a preferred position.
“Okay, perhaps you have a preference, but you should be ready for anything. I have played wide left, wide right, and I have played through the middle, so all of the positions are the same to me.
Ex-Real Madrid defender, Ramos decides preferred destination
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: The Big Hash – Better Late Than Never (Cover Artwork & Tracklist)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Sarkodie – Jamz (ZIP FILE)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Vector – Teslim: The Energy Still Lives In Me (ZIP FILE)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Various Artists – Black Panther: Wakanda Forever – Music From and Inspired By (ZIP FILE)
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Takeoff – The Last Rocket (ZIP FILE)